cold storage conveyors
Typically, cold storage conveyors are used in cold storage loading areas, in cold storage to move picking plastic bags and normal bags and as low pressure short team accumulation areas at the end of unloading zones.
The cold storage conveyor range comprises standard components which can be combined and adapted suit client requirements. Cold storage conveyor is also custom build as per client requirements.
Cold store conveyor systems provided by TXS are characterized by a long service life and reliability as well as low-noise operation. Extremely simple handing of adjustment for the belt movement and belt replacement (provided that is at all necessary), as well as a great degree of flexibility for subsequent conversions, are some aspect that also speak in favour of making an investment in TXS’s equipment and technology, there are different belt materials and lateral guides available for adapting to the requirements of goods being conveyed.
- Economical initial cost
- Low maintenance requirement
- Longevity due to use of quality components
- Ease of installation
- Low operational noise levels
- Easy to maintain system
- Special belt selection for long service life with locking system
- Each floors bag outlet*
Fields of Application
- Manual plastic bag & box transport in order picking aisles and loading zones
- Transfer lines between picking, order packing and dispatch areas
- Cold storage system
- Production area to multi floors storage area transporting.
Key performance Data*
- Weight load up to 75kg/m
- Widths from 100mm to 1500mm
- inclination angle 0 degree to 30 degree